- Chemical & Engineering News LGBTQ+ chemists you should know about
- ACS Institute ACS releases new learning platform for education, career expertise, and professional development
- ACS Green Chemistry Institute Register for the ACS GCI Virtual Conference - June 14-18
- Opportunities L'Oréal USA R&I Diversity STEM Program - Apply by June 15
- Virtual Classrooms Non-Traditional Careers for Chemists - June 30
Careers Job Search 101
ACS Career Consultants help take the pressure off of finding a job with loads of advice on how to start a job search.
College Life Managing Student Loan Debt After Graduation
Multiple services and options are available to help you manage your student loan debt if you know where to look and whom to ask.
Careers Writing Scientific Papers
Peer-reviewed journals are the gold standard for establishing your credibility in and communicating with the scientific community. Here are a few tips to help you as you enter the world of scientific writing.
College Life Undergraduate Community Organizer, Author Bridges STEM Education from California to the Philippines
Erin Joy Araneta, an author and nonprofit founder shares her passion for increasing intersectional environmentalism and diversity in chemistry.
Chapters Passing the Chapter Officer Baton
Successful chapters have a rhythm and a plan to transfer duties to incoming officers to stay on track. Check out these tips for ensuring smooth officer transitions.
Careers How to Prepare for an Interview and Follow up Gracefully
Whether your interview is fact-to-face or virtual, what you do to prepare ahead of it and how you follow up can make a big difference in the outcome.