- Student Chapters Register for the Student Chapters Awards Ceremony on April 16, 4 p.m. EDT
- Community Join the#AprilWins Challenge
- International Activities Apply for the IAC Global Innovation Grant
- Careers Join experts for the ACS Virtual Career Day (free)
April 24, 11 a.m. EDT
- Webinar Going Global for Graduate School: What to Consider, April 19, 12 p.m. EDT
ACS & You Rocking a Virtual Conference
Check out this infographic for tips on to get the most out of an online professional meeting.
College Life Undergrads Hit Hard by Pandemic Navigate Disruption
Despite the hurdles, students are still determined to be scientists as they adapt to redesigned learning.
Careers Job Search 101
ACS Career Consultants help take the pressure off of finding a job with loads of advice on how to start a job search.
ACS & You Meet the ACS Division of Medicinal Chemistry
Find out how MEDI can expose you to new research and connect you to opportunities in medicinal chemistry, even before you graduate.
ACS & You Fresh Ideas for Sharing the Value of Chemistry through Public Outreach
Volunteers share inspirational public outreach ideas from ACS award-winning chemistry advocates.
Grad School After the Application: Your Next Steps on the Path to Grad School
Students and faculty provide insights on getting through the decision-making phase of the graduate application process.
Careers Master the Art of Preparing for an Oral Presentation
Learn the nuts and bolts of careful planning, tight editing, and lots of rehearsal for an effective research talk.
ACS & You COVID-19 News and Information
Stay up to date on Coronavirus news, scientific information, and resources for students.