- COVID-19 Relief Help make a difference in India
- ACS Institute ACS releases new learning platform for education, career expertise, and professional development
- Virtual Classrooms Résumé Development: Marketing Your Brand for an Industrial Chemistry Position - May 26
- ACS Green Chemistry Institute Register for the Green Chemistry & Engineering Virtual Conference, June 14-18
- Twitter Challenge Join #MayTransitions to share major changes happening in your life this month
ACS & You COVID-19 News and Information
Stay up to date on Coronavirus news, scientific information, and resources for students.
College Life Undergrads Hit Hard by Pandemic Navigate Disruption
Despite the hurdles, students are still determined to be scientists as they adapt to redesigned learning.
Careers How to Prepare for an Interview and Follow up Gracefully
Whether your interview is fact-to-face or virtual, what you do to prepare ahead of it and how you follow up can make a big difference in the outcome.
Careers Business Clothes on a Budget
Choosing the best attire for work or a professional event can be a challenge, but there are ways to be both appropriate and unique without blowing your budget.
Careers What You Can Do with a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry
The world of chemistry is so vast, you'll probably have a harder time narrowing your choices rather having too few of them. Here are some not-so-obvious career tracks.
Careers Career Profile: Development Chemist Nancy Ortiz is Smoothing the Way for People and Products
Ortiz develops lubricants for steel mills and tries to show students how they can slip into science.
Careers Career Profile - Dr. Amber Evans
Amber Evans is influencing the cosmetic and personal care field both inside and outside of the lab. Find out how she ended up in this field.
Careers Career Profiles: A Tale of Two High School Teachers
Teachers Melanie Yau and Enrique Romero took different paths but share an equal passion for teaching high school chemistry. Read about their journey.